BH L350J Multipress
- Call for Price
Multipress with counterbalanced system, chromed bar and lineal bearings.
• For discs of 28 mm or 50 mm (olympic), thanks to the adapter included as standard.
• The counter-balancer system reduces the weight of the lifting bar, which makes it easier for all kind of users.
• Three layer coating. The design of this professional, up-to-date, stylish system is enhanced still further by its -layer coating comprising an initial anti-corrosion primer, for guaranteed durability, followed by an epoxy powder layer and fin.
• Structure raised 50mm above floor level with rubber tipped feet. This provides access for cleaning and vacuuming without scratching the paint.
• Chrome bar with knurled grip, which increases the adherence in the grip.
• 10 training height points for the bar. Allows more varied workout.
• Bar lock security system, swivel and height adjustable. Allows a safer exercise, preventing the bar from falling on the user in case of accident.
• 4 racks on the rear part for storing discs.
• 4 mm thick ST-37 / 40 steel frame. For guaranteed durability
• Tubes with rounded elliptical section, that prevent cuts and blows.
• Use of laser cutting technology. For optimum tube cutting precision
ANTICORROSION PAINTING TREATMENT
3-layer coating comprised of initial anti-corrosion primer for guaranteed durability, followed by an epoxy powder layer and finished with lacquer or varnish
4mm THICK STRUCTURE
4 mm thick ST-37 / 40 steel frame for guaranteed durability and high resistance 5 mm thick coated steel cable for a smooth, secure performance
10 TRAINING HEIGHTS
The bar features 10 training heights for a variety of exercise.
Counterbalance for decreasing the weight when uprising